What's My Home Worth? Property Search

Saturday, June 4, 2016

How we helped Wade Hobgood by going beyond the call of duty


"The overall experience was spectacular.  It was so promising and wonderful that I referred my daughter, my best friend, and another best friends daughter.  There have been referrals that I have provided for Dee knowing full well that she will give them the professional attention that they need to find the home that they love.  A home for one of my good friends daughter, it is her first home, she was looking for a home that was a short sale.  Dee went our of her way to use her money to make a deposit on the utilities so they could turn the utilities on for a home inspection.  That is way beyond the call of duty for any real estate agent to put their own personal resources on the table to make a successful purchase."
       Wade Hobgood